*Detached Country House. Bedrooms: 6. Bathrooms: 4. Reception rooms: 3. Property size: 337 sqm Land size: 1545 sqm
Year built: 1950
*Note; That the property was completely reformed from 2004 and well maintained to the present day 2022.
*Large swimming pool 13 mtr x 6 mtr with natural stone built waterfall.
*Decking area under the grand oak tree overlooking the fish pond and gardens.
*Fish pond with waterfall by the decking area.
*South facing with sun all day from east to west.
*Panoramic views of the valleys, olive groves and mountains. Partial lake view when full.
*Family room next to kitchen with large free standing log burner. Separate Pantry to kitchen.
*Living room with marble fireplace inset log burner. Marble staircase to master bedroom and en-suite
*Internet routers installed separately to both parts of the property.
*2 x Fitted kitchens with granite work tops and plinths. Appliances included.
*Automatic irrigation system for gardens from own well which also fills swimming pool and fish pond.
MAYBE MY PROPERTY IS JUST WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR. *YOU CAN HAVE TWO HOUSES FOR THE PRICE OF ONE. READ ON AND SEE IF THIS IS THE LIFESTYLE/INVESTMENT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR IN THE SUN AND IS A 1 HOUR DRIVE TO MALAGA AIRPORT AND THE MEDITERRANEAN COAST.
*NOTE; You may also wish to consider if you live outside of Europe The Golden Visa for Spain with a minimum of 500.000 euros investment is a residence visa issued to a non-EU national who intends to make a significant investment in the Spanish economy. The visa offers the holder and their family members residency in Spain and visa-free access to the Schengen Zone.
*Look at the few photographs as I am sure you will be impressed but If you want to see more of the property I have available lots more photographs and videos of the interiors and exteriors and I am happy to send to you by request. *You could have two related families or friends living here happily together due to the way that I have set up the property of which you could then class as semi detached.
*Are you ready for that change in your life and to start a new lifestyle for you and your family in the beautiful area of Lake Iznajar, Province of Cordoba, Andalusia, Spain. You maybe still working and would like to work away from that office/workplace that you have become so familiar with over the years and still be able to commute if you need to once and a while easily from either Malaga or Granada airports both being only a 1 hour drive away or you maybe semi-retired or completely retired and want that change in your life to do the things that you have always wanted to do like walking, cycling, touring or just relaxing or pottering around the property.
*Immaculate 5 plus bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, 3 living rooms and 2 fitted kitchens plus more detached country house ( I could call it a Villa but it is in fact a Cortijo which means Country House ) with a beautiful tiled 13 mtr x 6 mtr large swimming pool and waterfall which was designed by myself also an internal courtyard/patio in a small village just outside of the town of Iznajar and the lake. *The property has the bonus of a tourism licence for those whom wish to provide an income as present owners live in a separate part of the property to the rental side of the property.*You can also work from home as there is excellent Internet which has separate complete installations with its own routers in both parts of the property.
*Are you looking for that new home and lifestyle as well as an investment in the sun then look no further than my property in the beautiful area of Lake Iznajar in Southern Andalusia, Spain and is only a one hour drive to the Costa Del Sol coast and Malaga International Airport and also a one hour drive to Granada Airport and the city in the east.
*I am a retired Interior Designer/Decorator from the UK and now selling my beautiful property here in Spain where I have lived for the past 18 years and over those years I have renovated and extended the property to what it is today so why not buy direct from me the owner and save on agency fees and also purchase tax which has now been set by the Junta de Andalucia at 7% down from the top rate of 10% for the year 2022, a saving of 3% and Spanish property prices are predicted to increase approximately 5% in 2023 so now is the time in Andalucia to consider buying a property.
Immaculate Cortijo ( country house ) 5 plus bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, 3 living rooms and 2 fitted kitchens plus more with a beautiful large tiled swimming pool and waterfall with an Internal courtyard/patio in a small village just outside of the town of Iznajar and Lake. *NOTE that the property has the bonus of a tourism licence which is for self catering but can be changed to B&B if you so wish to provide an extra income as we the owners live in a separate part of the property with its own private entrances when guests are staying.
This substantial Cortijo (country house) property is unique in many ways and will appeal to buyers who are looking for the following:
* A large home that offers flexibility in the way it is used ? as one large home, for an extended family to live independently from each other yet under one roof or perhaps part of the property being used as a holiday rental.
* If offering a high quality holiday rental or perhaps running a boutique style B & B appeals to you, the property already has a tourism licence in place for self catering.
* A charming central courtyard with rustic beams and solid wood doors that links one area of the house to the other.
* A low maintenance garden with swimming pool with a natural stone waterfall feature and terraces rather than a huge, labour intensive plot of land that takes time and energy to care for. The garden that surrounds this immaculate home is perfect to give privacy and enough space to lounge, dine, relax, swim and enjoy low maintenance gardening.
*Easy access, off a quality tarmac road that delivers you to either of the two impressive Cortijo style entrance gates (one at the top and the other at the bottom of the land) and walls and decorative railings surrounding the land of the property. No bumpy dirt tracks here as the road from the property has now been resurfaced in October 2022.
* Neighbours are near you in the village to give a community feel rather than an isolated location in the middle of nowhere.
* The village has a bar (open lunchtime and evenings ? no food), a community hall facing the bar where meetings and festivities are held throughout the year, there is a high fenced 5-a-side football pitch with basketball nets and a children?s playground which is next to the infants school.
* The most popular bar/restaurant in the area that serves the very best local cuisine with local produce is just 5 minutes drive away and the town of Iznajar and lakeside beach is 8 minutes drive where there are numerous bar/restaurants.
* Open and beautiful panoramic countryside views without the need to be miles from anywhere!
* A 13 metre x 6 metre swimming pool, ready to enjoy with ornamental waterfall filtration system. A pool may seem like a standard requirement for a home in Spain; however swimming pools in a countryside location even in a rural village like ours are no longer allowed to be constructed and requires special permission from the planning department of the town hall. You can float around in this one as soon as you arrive ? before you unpack if you like!
* A ready to move into home immaculately maintained all year round as the owners live in the property permanently. Styled with quality fixtures and fittings which may appeal to your taste and save you from needing to do any decorating at all!
* Please Note : All the luxury top quality furnishings which includes curtains, blinds and soft furnishings and furniture which includes leather sofas and chairs, oak dining table and leather chairs plus much more also includes quality beds and headboards, lighting throughout the whole of the property of which can be purchased separately to the price of the property and an inventory with prices can be supplied so that you may choose what you like or dislike, it will be up to you. However, if you prefer everything to be removed from the property, this can be organized also. Both the two kitchens and utility room appliances are included in the price of the property.
* Home comforts are in place for year round enjoyment of this large home. Air-conditioning (cooling & heating), and two log burning stoves and oil filled free standing radiators and we have local olive farmers to supply olive wood for the log burners when needed for the winter months, although we don't have winters like other countries when you need the log burners on those chilly days or nights when needed.
* Appreciate Andalusian styling but want the benefit of more modern finishes. All the windows and doors in the property are traditional in style, wooden and double glazed. Reproduction Andalusian style wooden external doors with bronze studs add to the charm but take away from the work of the older doors.
* Mains town water and mains electricity of which the whole village was completely upgraded in July 2019 with a brand new electrification upgrade which took 2 years to complete. Pumped well water for the swimming pool, pond and a Toro automated irrigation system and broadband internet all add to the convenience of living in the home as does Sky TV (UK) via satellite and a Skype phone system or use a mobile phone as the area of Iznajar has excellent mobile reception.
* Perhaps, you want to work from home ? there is an office ready for use with great internet access.
* Maybe, you have a large family to house full time or, perhaps they or many friends will visit and want to stay over. There are enough bedrooms and bathrooms to accommodate everyone!
? Family/dining area off the kitchen with large free standing log burner. The room could be connected to the Sky TV system if desired as dish is already installed in the garden although we stream everything such as British and International TV Programs, Netflix, and Amazon Prime as internet signal is excellent signal is excellent as having two separate router installation to each side of the property The 2nd terrace/balcony is accessed from this room through the fold back café doors and leads out to the pool and gardens.
? Living room: Marble fireplace with inset log burner and Sky UK channels cabled to the room although we stream everything such as British and International TV Programs also Netflix and Amazon Prime as internet signal is excellent as having two separate router installation to each side of the property. French doors open up to large balcony. New kitchen next to the living room. Marble staircase leading to other rooms.
? Kitchen (off the family/dining room) has granite worktops, plinths and includes integrated appliances.
? Utility/Pantry room (next to kitchen off family room). All appliances are included in price.
? Office (exit to living/dining room). Can be used as a extra bedroom if required.
? Library/Study with free standing bookcases.
? 5 Plus Bedrooms, all good size doubles with fitted wardrobes. Bedroom 1 has air-conditioning and Bedroom 5 is an attic room with beautifully restored antiqued beamed ceiling also in the en-suite.
? 4 Bathrooms ( en-suite to the master bedroom also a new en-suite to attic bedroom ) top quality sanitary wares and fittings.
*New: A second fitted kitchen was installed in the the other part of the property this then making the owners living accommodation self contained from the rental side of the property. All appliances included in price.
* Property plans show the areas which is outlined as separate living accommodation for owners and the other parts of the plans is what is now used for holiday rentals and for when family and friends stay. These plans can be sent along with all the other photographs and videos of the interiors and exteriors by requests.
*The house sits in the middle of its plot of land with high walls and railings for privacy. There are numerous terraces covered and open. A large swimming pool with waterfall, a lawn area, ornamental gardens with pond and decked area under a grand old oak tree and planting of palms, pampas and yuccas also a variety of fruit and citrus trees lemon, orange, pear, apple, plum, cherry and fig and ample parking. The water well house is an attractive, pitched roof out building and services the automatic Toro irrigation system. There is also a workshop with workbench, power and light.
*The village with it?s little bar and school for infants, community hall, sports facilities and kids playground. 5 minutes by car to one of the many bar/restaurants in the area and just 8 minutes drive to the lakeside and town of Iznajar. The town has all the amenities necessary for everyday living to include a medical center (with 24 hour stand-by ambulance), banks, shops, bars, restaurants, a market etc. The tarmac road from the property to the town is in very good condition. Iznajar also has a beautiful lake with beach, non motorized water sports and lakeside restaurants. The town is a welcoming place with locals mixing happily alongside many different nationalities that live in the area. There are walking trails, clubs and sporting activities to join in with.
*Malaga and Granada airports are a one hour drive from the property.
*Iznajar comes under the Cordoba province being at the bottom of the province and the lake also borders the provinces of Granada and Malaga and driving in any direction will take you to one of Andalusia?s historic cities, Granada 1 hour, Cordoba 1 hour 15 minutes, Malaga 1 hour and Seville around 2 hours.
* If you are thinking of moving to Spain or are already living in Spain and thinking of moving to southern Andalusia where the climate here is good all year round or you are planning a trip to Spain and the area of Lake Iznajar appeals to you and wish to make an appointment to view my property then please contact me directly.
*I can also help you if need be with regards to lawyers and accountants as I have contact with a highly professional team whom I have been using for over 20 years and their office is in Malaga and the seller and the buyer can use the services of the same firm of lawyers as their is no conflict of interest here in Spain and this makes the process of selling and buying a lot easier than dealing with two separate firms of lawyers and is cost effective and speeds up the process.