Former noble farm of commandery of the Knights Hospitaller of Saint-Jean (originally dating from 1271) completely renovated. This property surrounded by approximately 7 hectares (park, meadows, truffle fields and woods) consists of a dwelling of approximately 660 m², two guest houses (4-bedroom cottage), a caretaker's house and outbuildings (including workshop and 5 horse boxes). The house is spread over 3 levels served by a "man-lift" . It consists of: wine cellar, kitchens (professional with cold room), reception room, lounges, library, office, projection room/billiards... as well as 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. Everything has been renovated according to the rules of the art: magnificent vaulted rooms, exceptional frameworks, stone floors... On the property: 2 independent renovated guest houses (approximately 100 and 150 m², capacity 10 people) with swimming pool, caretaker's house and horse box. The environment is calm and rural, made up of the Causse landscape and dry stone walls. Property particularly well maintained, whether at the level of the building, the park and the land. This property, which can be described as exceptional, is located within the Causses du Quercy Regional Park, 30 km west of Figeac (Lot).