Tastefully renovated to a high standard the property, with heated swimming pool and easily maintained grounds planted with mature fruit trees, is situated in a peaceful, non-isolated hamlet surrounded by rolling Touraine landscape, 19 kms from Loches with its market, restaurants and shops and with easy access to the major attractions of the Loire Valley.
The principal residence of 135 m2: centrally heated and ground floor with traditional terracotta tiles comprises:
- kitchen/diner: fully fitted and equipped modern oak kitchen featuring original manger;
- living room 34 m2: stone feature wall, cathedral ceiling, French doors to terrace, wood-burner and two spiral staircases each leading to one of the two bedrooms;
- office: shelved, feature stone wall;
- bathroom: modern bath with shower, counter basin, W.C.
- fitted, equipped utility/laundry;
- two spacious bedrooms: vaulted, beamed ceilings; master bedroom with en suite and walk-in wardrobe.
The adjoining gites total area (120 m2) have: traditional Touraine windows and doors to front, original beams and fireplaces. Each with open plan fitted kitchen/dining /sitting area with stone walls, wood burner, landing with made-to-measure cupboards/wardrobes, modern shower room with WC, one double and one twin bedroom. Electric heating.
The exterior, of 3400+m2 (4/5 acre) has a heated pool 9mx4.5m, a pool room, a fitted store room, a garage, and courtyard.