ITALY TUSCANY PISA CASTELLINA MARITTIMA: FARMHOUSE A FEW MINUTES FROM THE SEA
Tuscan farmhouse immersed in the green hills of Tuscany just a few minutes from the sea of Castiglioncello
- 3 km from the residential area and 6 km from the town of Castellina Marittima, where you will find the main services;
- 16 km from Rosignano Solvay, where you fill find: supermarkets, a train station and the Livorno-Grosseto highway;
- 18 km from Castiglioncello, with its beautiful sea, its shops, pubs and well-known restaurants and the tourist port;
- 24 km from Casciana Terme with its beautiful ancient thermal baths;
- 34 km from Bolgheri with its famous vineyards and characteristic village;
- 50 km from the Airport Galileo Galilei in Pisa
- 54 km from the Golf Course Tirrenia;
- 60 km from the beautiful beaches on the Gulf of Baratti;
- 110 km from Florence
- 310 km from Rome
The for 353sq.m farmhouse is on two levels and on a basement floor.
On the ground floor it consists of: an entrance hall, a large bright living room with fireplace, a kitchen, a large living room with access to the outdoor pergola where you can eat and relax, a study, a bathroom and a double bedroom with its own bathroom.
On the first floor we find 4 double bedrooms, each with its own bathroom. On the basement there are the laundry and storage rooms.
The property is surrounded by a large garden of 3,000 sq.m with a swimming pool
This prestigious property is perfect as a first home or as a holiday home; it is possible to transform it in a charming B & B in the countryside, not far from the sea.
We have access to the country through a 800m gravel road that ends at the property.
The farmhouse is in excellent conditions and it has excellent materials and finishes. At present, the property is rented to international tourists.
The property is equipped with: electricity, aqueduct, LPG gas floor heating system, photovoltaic system, solar thermal system for the production of hot water, irrigation system, alarm system and a recovery tank for rainwater.
Energy Rating (ACE): E IPE 105 kWh / m2