Comfortable timber house for sale in a peaceful yet scenic seaside village in the Swedish High Coast World Heritage Site.
In a nutshell:
* Timber construction with tile roof, built in 1951.
* Living area 93 sqm, plot 1724 sqm.
* Water and sewage: supplied by county services
* heating: pellets, electric and oil (using pellets: around 1000 EUR / per year )
* condition inside: used but in good condition, well preserved
* condition of stucture: good condition overall. Some broken roof tiles to be replaced and a new coat of paint for the house in due
* windows: all double glazed, wooden frame downstairs
* neighbourhood: walking distance to supermarket, sea, hiking trails; a short drive to school, clinic, golf course, restaurants, sandy beach (swimming possible in July / August ), lakes, national park, bank
This is a well-divided, well-preserved house where quality was an important factor at the time of construction. The basement has a laundry room, a heating room, a room for the oil tank and a small storage room. The ground floor has a spacious hallway with the front door opening to the mature garden overlooking the forest and cliffs behind the house. From the hallway opens a airy, spacious, fully-equipped kitchen, a small downstairs bathroom with a tub and a big living- and dining-room. The staircase leading to the basment and a spacious staircase leading upstairs also open from the hallway. Upstairs there is a smaller hallway. From there opens a smaller guest / child bedroom, a spacious bathroom with shower and lots of storage, and the master bedroom with build in storage and quaint balcony.
There is also a garage on the plot, in good condition, suitable to store a single vehicle.
The house is sold freehold and has no debts. The house is for sale due to plans to relocate.